Sharon Evans 07976 410903
All classes & P/T sessions are now face-to-face in the Studios and streaming live via Zoom
The safety and well-being of all Fitta-Holics clients is our paramount concern.
An ongoing series of informational entries
Changing Your Subconscious Habits
99% of people struggle in some areas of life and that’s because we have limited time, money, energy and resources to master every single area. However, 1% of us feel empowered in all areas. So what is it about the 1% that enable them to create a dream life?
I can tell you that it doesn’t happen by chance or luck. It happens because of Mindset.
Did you know that by the time you are 35 years old 95% of your patterns and behaviours and even your emotional responses are hardwired into your subconscious mind, leaving 5% of your conscious mind to try and make lasting changes.
We get stuck in habit loops and these can make us feel helpless, out of control and worse, even useless and worthless. We literally beat ourselves up for failing yet another diet, relationship or giving up the wine etc.
You see, we tend to stay stuck at times even if it’s painful because the familiar has become our ‘comfort zone’. Over time our body and mind become conditioned to repeat cycles of past responses and behaviours because the outcomes are known and predictable, and this can create a level of ‘comfort’
By unravelling your subconscious programmes you are able to quickly and easily reframe negative core beliefs and dramatically change your life instantly!
What would happen if you knew exactly what these programmes are and you were able to access your subconscious mind and change the program; to one that empowers you to change your life patterns, for good......?
Maybe it’s time for a change?
Why not re-program your Mindset?